Friday, November 03, 2006

Weeks End

Friday, the end of a long week. Everything seems to escapse me right now, creativity, vitality and drive. One thing I have is a big ole pair of blinders screen my messy house from view, it just feels as though cleaning it would be a waste of time.

So we managed 4 kindy mornings and 3 therapy sessions this week. Alec came through well, complained alot Thursday and kept telling me he didn't think he wanted to go to the centre, we went though and he was fine. So 2 weeks down 6 to go, that doesn't look so bad written down it is playing havoc with my head.

I've tried to do some pages but I just moved things around, it just isn't going to happen tonight so I am off to bed to read or watch The Fift Element for the 37th time, for some reason I can watch it again and again, same as The Mummy and Star Wars IV, V and VI. I probably like watching things because it gives my life 2 hours of total predictability rather than unknown chaos lurking just around the corner.

No comments: