Wednesday, November 07, 2007

What did you do today?

This is a question I have asked Alec almost every day he has been to school or daycare. last night was the first time he has ever told me. I was thrilled and amazed by the whole experience, to have this type of interaction with him removed much of my exhaustion, some of my worry, made me feel a little less afraid of the future

What did you do with your new therapist at centre session today?

Who??

Candy

Oooooooooo

Well Candy got the parachute out, and we did a new chart, days of the week

and what day is it today?

umm I don't know..

tuuuuuuuuu

Tuesday!!!

what other days are there?

I don't know.. wednesday, thursday, friday...what are the others?

there are 7 days in a week.. Monday Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.. and mummy's favourites, saturday and sunday!!!

so did you do anything else?

yes..in the jungle room I tried to get in the car.. but my bottom was too big.. giggles, you know the car turns into a snake and an elephant, and I did a lion.

For snack Candy came out and sat with me and Bryn, I had a little of my polony sandwich, but didn't have any of my sultanas or up and go

is that was you were hugry when we got home?

yes i think so.

Thank you so much for telling you me about your day

that's ok mum, tomorrow when we have our lie down cuddle I can tell you what I did tomorrow

No comments: